Save $ On Your Monthly Power Bills
Top Quality Screen Replacement
Are you tired of paying high electric bills? Sick of having to keep the blinds closed just to keep the room cool?
Bruce’s Cool Sun Screens has the solution! And at a value that can’t be beat. Our sun screens STOP the Florida heat!
If you want to reduce the temperature within your home, lessen the load on your A/C unit and significantly reduce the amount of electricity used to run your A/C unit. Using Sun Screens to shade your home’s windows from the hot sun is not only a must, it is IMPERATIVE!
According to the Consumer Guide, the cost of replacing windows is expensive and rarely pays back quick enough to be a good investment, compared to the value of our Sun Screens!!! New double pained tinted windows will still get HOT and still require Sun Screens!!! LB
Ready to Cool Down & Save? Get a Free Quote!
- 7-10x More effective than Tint, Film, & Window Treatments.
- Great for Windows, Doors, Porches, Patios, Skylights, RV’s & Boats.
- Solar Screens are a minimal up front Investment that will help reduce your energy costs.
- Your house will stay much cooler with Solar Screens shading its windows, therefore your A/C will not have to work as hard.
- The results are Reduced Electric Bills.
- The Minimal investment in Solar Screens will quickly pay off within a short period of time.
- Reduces glare an stops fading of curtains an furniture.
- Tint & FIlm voids most window warranties, Solar Screens DO NOT!
- Blocks the sun NOT the view.
- Pet resistant & extremely durable
- Gives daytime privacy, now opn those curtains & blinds an let in the soft light.
- Shading coefficiency 5-8 times worse with window Tint & Film compared to Solar Screen.
- Overall cost of window Tint & Film is 30%-40% more to install
- Tint & FIlm is permanently attached an can never be removed without considerable time & expense.
- With Tint & Film the sun is still striking the glass causing heat gain in the living space.
- Even if Tint & Film is installed correctly – tends to bubble, peel, & crack after a few years of exposure, Solar Screens DO NOT!
The results for each home or building will vary, studies indicate a home or building having all sun struck windows shaded, can produce a savings up to 50% or more on cooling costs. Since windows account for almost 50% of the cooling cost of your home (more than the...
Solar screens will not affect any portion of your window warranty. Window manufacturers of double pane windows have indicated they may void your window warranty if a window tint or window film is applied. Tint or film can cause excessive heat to build between the...
Solar screens are considered by many, the most cost-effective, enhancement you can make to a home or building, for the money. Bruce’s Cool Sun Screens can measure, professionally build, and install the average sized solar screen for around $105/ window. Many people...